On 31 October 2013, the Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Public Service, Senator the Hon. Eric Abetz, announced interim recruiting arrangements for the Australian Public Service.
As a result of these arrangements only current ongoing APS employees are eligible to apply for the following vacancies.
Further information regarding the interim arrangements is available on the APSC website.
There are currently no advertised vacancies at the moment.
- ARC Recruitment Information for applicants - PDF Format (500KB) - Word Format (279KB) - To be read by all applicants before forwarding their application
- ARC Job application cover form - PDF Format (350KB) - Word Format (277KB) - To be completed by all applicants before forwarding their application
- Referee's Report - Proforma document - PDF Format (351KB) - Word Format (266KB)
- ARC Enterprise Agreement 2011-2014 - PDF Format (804KB) - Word Format (415KB)
- Cracking the Code: How to apply for jobs in the Australian Public Service
- Information for Indigenous Australian applicants
Applications for advertised vacancies should be sent to:
Email: recruitment[@]arc.gov.au (preferred)
Australian Research Council
GPO Box 2702
Canberra ACT 2601
ARC Corporate Policies and Commitment Statements
- Public Interest Discolsure (PID)
- Commitment Statement – ARC Workplace Diversity Plan - PDF Format (643KB) - Word Format (2.8MB)
- Agency Multicultural Plan (AMP) - PDF Format (947KB) - Word Format (7MB)
- Commitment Statement – ARC Misconduct Policy - PDF Format (503KB) - Word Format (2.5MB)