On 31 October 2013, the Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Public Service, Senator the Hon. Eric Abetz, announced interim recruiting arrangements for the Australian Public Service.
As a result of these arrangements only current ongoing APS employees are eligible to apply for the positions under "APS only vacancies".
Further information regarding the interim arrangements is available on the APSC website.
APS only vacancies—current ongoing APS employees
- There are currently no advertised vacancies
External vacancies—open to all eligible members of the community
- ARC Recruitment Information for applicants - PDF Format (500KB) - Word Format (279KB) - To be read by all applicants before forwarding their application
- ARC Job application cover form - PDF Format (226KB) - Word Format (124KB) - To be completed by all applicants before forwarding their application
- Referee's Report - Proforma document - PDF Format (351KB) - Word Format (266KB)
- ARC Enterprise Agreement 2011-2014 - PDF Format (804KB) - Word Format (415KB)
- Cracking the Code: How to apply for jobs in the Australian Public Service
- Information for Indigenous Australian applicants
Applications for advertised vacancies should be sent to:
Email: recruitment[@]arc.gov.au (preferred)
Australian Research Council
GPO Box 2702
Canberra ACT 2601
ARC Corporate Policies
- Public Interest Discolsure (PID)
- Staff Misconduct Policy and Guidelines - PDF Format (661KB) - Word Format (4.41MB)
- Agency Multicultural Plan – PDF Format (687KB) – Word Format (583MB)
- Reconciliation Action Plan – PDF Format (693KB) – Word Format (1.41MB)
- Workplace Diversity Plan – PDF Format (627KB) – Word Format (887KB)