Skip to Specific Areas

Search ARC website

Site Navigation

Main Content

Breadcrumb Navigation

You are here:

Variation to Funding Agreement

Over the duration of a project changes in circumstances may necessitate a Variation of the Funding Agreement (VFA).

A VFA must be requested through the Research Office or equivalent unit of the Administering Organisation. The following form can be used for all types of VFAs:

Variation of Funding Agreement Proforma

Variation of Funding Agreement Appendix - Further Information Required

Variation of Funding Agreement Frequently Asked Questions

Please note: For Variations to Centres Projects, please refer to the Funding Agreement for full details on required documentation

All Variations must be submitted using the above form via email to .  Please do not submit a Variation request without a completed form.  Please also note that the ARC does not answer hypothetical questions in relation to Variation of Funding Agreement requests.

Content Last Modified: