ERA 2012 Research Evaluation Committee (REC) Membership
The evaluation of data submitted for the 2012 ERA initiative by Australia’s higher education institutions will be undertaken by Research Evaluation Committees (RECs).
RECs comprise distinguished and internationally-recognised researchers with expertise in research evaluation.
The members of the eight ERA 2012 RECs have now been selected (follow the links for further details):
- Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences (PCE)
- Humanities and Creative Arts (HCA)
- Engineering and Environmental Sciences (EE)
- Education and Human Society (EHS)
- Economics and Commerce (EC)
- Mathematical, Information and Computing Sciences (MIC)
- Biological and Biotechnological Sciences (BB)
- Medical and Health Sciences (MHS)