The Australian Research Council (ARC) Industrial Transformation Research Programme (ITRP) offers a suite of funding schemes attractive to both university-based researchers and industries.
This dynamic Programme will:
- fund research hubs and research training centres;
- support Higher Degree by Research students and postdoctoral researchers in gaining real-world practical skills and experience through placement in industry.
To achieve this, the Programme will fund the following programmes:
Priorities for Industrial Transformation Research Programme
The Industrial Transformation Priorities are priority research areas identified by the ARC which will be updated from round to round. The priorities for Industrial Transformation Research Hubs for funding commencing in 2017 and Industrial Transformation Training Centres for funding commencing in 2017 are:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Food and Agribusiness
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- Cyber Security.
These priorities are consistent with the six high-growth sectors established under the Industry Growth Centres initiative.
To read more about the Industrial Transformation Research Programme and the current funding round please view our promotional flyer.
Content Last Modified: 22/09/16