The ARC's Linkage funding schemes aim to encourage and extend cooperative approaches to research and improve the use of research outcomes by strengthening links within Australia’s innovation system and with innovation systems internationally.
Linkage promotes national and international research partnerships between researchers and business, industry, community organisations and other publicly funded research agencies.
By supporting the development of partnerships, the ARC encourages the transfer of skills, knowledge and ideas as a basis for securing commercial and other benefits of research.
The Linkage schemes are:
- Linkage Projects
- Industrial Transformation Research Programme
- Linkage Infrastructure, Equipment and Facilities
- ARC Centres of Excellence
- Co-funded Centres
- Special Research Initiatives
- Linkage Learned Academies Special Projects.
Content Last Modified: 23/07/15