National Competitive Grants Program
Industrial Transformation Training Centres
The Industrial Transformation Training Centres is a scheme that will foster close partnerships between university-based researchers and other research end-users to provide innovative Higher Degree by Research (HDR) and postdoctoral training for the end-user focused research industries vital to Australia's future. Over a five-year period the ARC will award funding for up to 50 Training Centres with funding for at least ten (10) Higher Degree by Research candidates and three (3) postdoctoral fellows in each Training Centre.
The Industrial Transformation Training Priorities are research areas identified by the ARC which will be updated from round to round. The current Industrial Transformation Priorities can be found here.
The objectives of the Industrial Transformation Training Centres scheme are to:
- foster opportunities for Higher Degree by Research candidates and postdoctoral fellows to pursue industrial training and to enhance competitive research in collaboration between universities and organisations outside the Australian higher education sector; and
- strengthen Australia's Industrial Transformation Priorities to supplement the capabilities of industries and other research end-users.
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the relevant Funding Rules and Funding Agreements. Grants from the ARC are made to eligible organisations, not individual researchers or research teams.
- Funding Rules
- Funding Agreement
- Instructions to Applicants and Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Application Form
- Funding Outcomes
- Application closing dates
- Reporting Requirements
- Request not to assess
- RMS Information
- Classifications Codes – FoR, RFCD, SEO and ANZSIC