Reports for ARC-funded Projects and Fellowships are important elements in ensuring the accountability and good management practise, for publicly funded research. Reports also assist in drawing both the ARC and the Research Office staff to concerns and problems that researchers face.
Outcome reporting plays an increasingly significant role in government research funding and policy. The ARC compiles statistics on the outcomes from publicly funded research. Final Reports provide information on the number and types of outcomes that have been generated, the research training that has been supported, and the research personnel involved. Statistical information compiled from these reports supports the ARC's advocacy for the funding of quality research that brings economic, social and cultural benefit to the Australian community.
Relevant reporting requirements for each Project are outlined in the applicable scheme/round Funding Agreement.
Subject to the Funding Contract/Agreement for specific schemes, the ARC reserves the right to withhold payment of further instalments of any funded project until the appropriate reports have been received and assessed as satisfactory.
- Annual Reports (Centres only) Instructions on how to prepare and submit an Annual Report
- Centre Outputs and Detailed Income & Expenditure report (CODIE) (for Centres only) Instructions on how to prepare and submit your CODIE
- End of Year and Progress Reports Instructions & FAQs on how to prepare and submit the 2016 End of Year and Progress Reports in RMS – PDF Format (762KB) – Word Format (348KB)
- ITRP Reporting Instructions and templates for ITRP Reporting
- Final Reports Prepare and submit a Final Report
- LP – APAI Only Report Template – PDF Format (222KB) – Word Format (26KB)
Content Last Modified: 13/12/16