The ARC sponsors events that promote the benefit of research and science, and provide high level promotion for the ARC.
Any event sponsored by the ARC must:
- align with ARC objectives, within the context of the broader objectives of the Australian Government;
- target audiences that have a direct interest in the outcomes of ARC programs; and
- have branding value (i.e. media opportunities, branding opportunities and/or strategic partnership opportunities).
The ARC has a very limited budget for sponsorship and all requests for sponsorship should be sent to the Director of Stakeholder Relations by emailing communications[@]arc.gov.au. Organisations seeking sponsorship should ensure they make available to the ARC a proposal or prospectus and how the event or opportunity best aligns with the ARC.
|Name||About||Funding amount from ARC (inc. GST)|
|Science meets Policymakers—11 February 2015||Supporting sponsorship of the 2015 Science & Technology Australia Science Meets Policymakers conference at the Crawford School of Public Policy at the Australian National University. The conference will bring together researchers from a range of disciplines and policymakers from various government departments to examine the intersection between the evidence base and policy development.||$2,200|
Other ARC Activities
- Research Administrators' Seminar, 3-4 December 2014
- Research Administrators' Seminar, 25-26 November 2013
- Research Administrators' Seminar, 19-20 November 2012
- Research Administrators' Seminar, 7-8 November 2011