Supporting Responses to Commonwealth Science Council Priorities
Supporting Responses to Commonwealth Science Council Priorities funds the Learned Academies to undertake projects. Applications are accepted from the Australian Learned Academies:
- Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering
- Australian Academy of Science
- Australian Academy of the Humanities
- Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia
- The Australian Council of Learned Academies.
The objective of Supporting Responses to Commonwealth Science Council Priorities is to support the development of Australian research in priority areas as set by the Commonwealth Science Council. It aims to provide the Learned Academies and the Australian Council of Learned Academies with the flexibility to achieve that objective in leveraging existing funding provided by non-ARC sources.
- Release of Funding Rules: TBA
- Request Not to Assess Close: TBA
- Proposals Open: TBA
- Proposals Close: TBA
- Rejoinders: Not applicable
- Announcement: TBA
Content Last Modified: 11/05/17