ARC Supporting Responses to Commonwealth Science Priorities scheme
ARC supports the Commonwealth Science Council Priorities (CS) by funding research of the Learned Academies. Applications are by invitation and are only accepted from the:
- Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering;
- Australian Academy of Science;
- Australian Academy of the Humanities;
- Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia; and
- The Australian Council of Learned Academies.
In 2017 ARC sponsored research into:
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Next Generation Agriculture
More information is available on the Australia's Chief Scientist's website.