ARC response to COVID-19
The ARC understands that it is a very challenging time for researchers and research administrators. While the ARC continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic situation very closely, we are continuing to progress administration of the National Competitive Grants Program (NCGP) across grant application, peer review and post award activities because an important role of the ARC is to ensure we continue to deliver funding outcomes that will support researchers in the recovery period and beyond.
The ARC is aware that the current COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve and impact the research sector in various ways. We are addressing issues as they come to hand and developing contingencies for the impacts on many ARC-funded researchers, current or prospective, as well as for research administrators, peer review assessors and selection advisory committee members.
- 1 May 2020: An update from ARC CEO Professor Sue Thomas on ARC grants processes
- 28 March 2020: Continued support for the research sector—ARC research grants
- 23 March 2020: An update from ARC CEO Professor Sue Thomas
- 13 March 2020: ARC support for universities and researchers affected by the Coronavirus pandemic
Grant Administration advice:
- ARC Pre Award Guidance for preparing applications: Responding to the impact of COVID-19
- Principles of Guidance for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ARC Post Award Guidance including Major Investments: Responding to the impact of COVID-19
- General Post Award Guidance – Summary of Changes