A Senate Order for the publishing of Entity Contracts requires all Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 Non-corporate Commonwealth entities (formerly Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 agencies) to publish an internet listing, which includes the following details relating to each contract entered into by the entity which has not been fully performed at the end of the reporting period or which has been entered into during the twelve months prior to the end of the reporting period, and which provides for a consideration to the value of $100,000 or more:
- the contractor
- the value of the contract
- he subject matter of each such contract
- the commencement date of the contract
- the anticipated end date of the contract
- whether each such contract contains provisions requiring the parties to maintain confidentiality of any of its provisions, or whether there are any other requirements of confidentiality, and
- should there be confidentiality provisions, a statement of reasons for the provisions.
Procurement contracts may be accessed on the Senate Order on Procurement Contracts page of the AusTender website.
- Contracts for period 1 January 2016 – 31 December 2016 (Calendar Year) – PDF Format (587KB) – Excel Format (30KB)
- Contracts for period 1 July 2015 – 30 June 2016 (Financial Year) – PDF Format (786KB) – Excel Format (42KB)
- Contracts for period 1 January 2015–31 December 2015 (Calendar Year) – PDF Format (638KB) – Excel Format (40KB)
Content Last Modified: 28/02/17