The Discovery Projects scheme provides funding for research projects that can be undertaken by individual researchers or research teams.
The objectives of the Discovery Projects scheme are to:
- support excellent basic and applied research by individuals and teams
- encourage research and research training in high-quality research environments
- enhance international collaboration in research
- expand Australia’s knowledge base and research capability
- enhance the scale and focus of research in the Science and Research Priorities.
Content Last Modified: 05/05/16