The ARC's mission is to deliver policy and programs that advance Australian research and innovation globally and benefit the community. In fulfilling this mission, the ARC plays a significant role in supporting international collaboration, by maintaining a strong presence within the international research community and providing funding opportunities that bring together Australian and international researchers and organisations.
The ARC's overarching aim in supporting international research collaboration is to maximise Australia's contribution to and benefits from international research collaborations, partnerships, developments and policy.
Further information on the ARC's international presence, previous international collaborations, funding opportunities and more can be found on the relevant pages listed below.
- International Strategy—an overview of the ARC's strategy for supporting international collaboration
- International Collaboration—information and statistics on recent international collaborations through ARC funding
- International Engagement—updates on the ARC's international presence, recent discussions with overseas agencies and participation in global forums
- International Engagement News—news on the ARC's recent international engagement activities
- Information for International Researchers—ARC funding opportunities, who to contact and how to apply
- Global Research Council—updates and information on Global Research Council activities and ARC participation
- International factshet – HTML Format – PDF Format (4MB)
To keep updated on the ARC's recent national and international activities, events and announcements, and to hear more about ARC-funded research, subscribe to the ARC's bi-monthly ARChway newsletter.
Content Last Modified: 09/01/17