The Research Management System (RMS) is a web-based system used to prepare and submit research proposals, assessments and rejoinders for the Australian Research Council’s (ARC) National Competitive Grants Program (NCGP).
Key documents and links
- Introduction to RMS – PDF Format (1MB) – Word Document (951KB)
- Submitting a Proposal in RMS – PDF Format (1MB) – Word Document (1MB)
- Post Award Management
When to use RMS
- To update personal details
- To submit a proposal in a scheme round
- To submit an assessment in a scheme round
- To submit a rejoinder in response to external assessment comments
- To view outcomes of a scheme round
- To accept funding agreements and offers
- To submit Variations to Funding Agreement (VFA)
- To submit Partner/Participating Organisation Agreed Contribution Report (POACR)
- To submit End of Year Reports (EoYR)
- To submit Final Reports
RMS minimum requirements
RMS will be compatible with the latest versions of Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Compatibility with different browsers or older versions of Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer is not guaranteed.
Researchers should direct requests for information to the Research Office within their organisation. For other queries, please contact the ARC Systems Support team on 02 6287 6789 or email email@example.com.
Content Last Modified: 02/05/17