The ARC welcomes ideas from stakeholders on policy and program development and delivery.
There are currently no consultations.
There are no upcoming consultations available at this time.
- Increasing female participation in research—Submissions closed 24 January 2020.
- ANZSRC Review Consultation Draft—Submissions closed 10 February 2020
- ANZSRC Review Public Consultation—Submissions closed 7 June 2019
- Implementation of the National Science and Research Priorities under the Australian Research Council’s National Competitive Grants Program―Submissions closed 16 May 2019
- Consultation on Research Opportunity and Performance Evidence (ROPE)—submissions closed on 28 April 2017
- Draft Open Access Policy and Frequently Asked Questions—targeted consultation to Deputy Vice Chancellors (Research) closed on 1 March 2017
- Public consultation on the revised Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research—submissions closed on 28 February 2017
- Engagement and Impact Consultation Paper—submissions closed on 24 June 2016