Industrial Transformation Research Program
The Industrial Transformation Research Program (ITRP) supports university researchers to partner with industry in priority areas for Australia.
Industrial Transformation Research Hubs fund research projects focused on issues facing industry and Industrial Transformation Training Centres - support Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students and postdoctoral researchers gain practical skills and experience through placements with industry.
The priorities for ITRP commencing 2023 (ITRP23) are:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Cyber Security
- Food, Beverage and Agribusiness
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- Mining Equipment, Resource Technology and Services, Critical Minerals Processing
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources
- Recycling and Clean Energy
A recording of the ARC’s ITRP23 Applicant webinar is available below to help all potential applicants with preparing and drafting their applications.
Documentation is available via GrantConnect: