Industrial Transformation Research Program
The Industrial Transformation Research Program (ITRP) supports university researchers to partner with industry in priority areas for Australia.
Industrial Transformation Research Hubs fund research projects focused on issues facing industry and Industrial Transformation Training Centres - support Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students and postdoctoral researchers gain practical skills and experience through placements with industry.
Each round’s’ priorities vary to support critical industries. In 2022, these were:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Cyber Security
- Food, Beverage and Agribusiness
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- Mining Equipment, Resource Technology and Services, Critical Minerals Processing
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources
- Recycling and Clean Energy
Applications for the Industrial Transformation Research Program 2022 have now closed in RMS. Documentation is still available via GrantConnect: