ERA 2015 Discipline Clusters
The ERA 2015 evaluation collected data and undertook evaluations across eight discipline clusters. Discipline clusters are a construct developed primarily to assist in balancing workload across the various FoR codes. The discipline clusters for ERA 2015 are:
- Biological and Biotechnological Sciences (BB)
- Humanities and Creative Arts (HCA)
- Economics and Commerce (EC)
- Education and Human Society (EHS)
- Engineering and Environmental Sciences (EE)
- Mathematical, Information and Computing Sciences (MIC)
- Medical and Health Sciences (MHS)
- Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences (PCE).
See Appendix 2 for a full list of FoR codes and their discipline cluster for ERA 2015 purposes.