Our BOLD Culture
To be BOLD, we encourage leadership at all levels, continuous development and support for high performing teams.
- expect and nurture all staff to be leaders
- are committed to continuous improvement
- use the language 'We' not 'I'
- encourage and support innovation and give permission to implement new ideas
- design motivating work and meaningful opportunities
- immediately celebrate and appropriately acknowledge achievements
- Say Yes (or explain why not)
- ensure time is made to be BOLD
How to be BOLD?
- Be a leader
- Meet with your supervisor regularly for a one on one catch up
- Make a difference – identify opportunities and innovate
- Rewrite your future – accept challenges, develop new skills and build your knowledge
- Learn from mistakes
- Commit to making the time to be BOLD